Privacy Policy

Policies Payment Policies

The package is acquired through the payment of 30% of it through the secure platform Pagadito (security standard PCI DSS level 1). The remaining 70% is canceled upon arrival at the hotel. The payment of the cash supplement carries a discount of 5%.

Cancellation Policies

Any cancellation made by the client must be notified in writing to the e-mail: travel@amacaexperience.com At all times the client can desist from the services requested, being entitled to the refund of the amount paid with the following conditions: If the cancellation occurs up to 30 days before the start of the trip: Full refund of the advance. If the cancellation occurs with more than 20 and less than 30 days at the beginning of the trip: 50% refund of the advance. If the cancellation occurs less than 20 days before the start date of the trip: There is no refund. The non-presentation or non-attendance of the client without prior cancellation will mean the loss of 100% of the amount. Once the trip has begun, the suspension, modification, interruption of services or voluntary withdrawal by a client for personal reasons or any other reason, will not give rise to any refund of the services contracted and not enjoyed. In the event that AMACA is obliged to cancel any of its programs for reasons not attributable to the client, it will indemnify the client for the entire amount that it has paid.

Modification of dates of the reservation

The package can be reprogrammed without any cost up to 30 days before the scheduled date, subject to availability. Take into account that adjustments may have to be made in some hotels or activities. The date of the trip can not be modified less than 30 days before the beginning of the route. It will be considered as a cancellation of the trip, with the corresponding expenses that derive (specified above). Later, if the client wishes, he can formalize a new reservation.